Friday, September 19, 2008

Veldrijden is Here!!

Not that it has ever left the forefront of my thoughts, but the race season is right around the corner now. Sure other parts of the country have already held a race or two, but the first one in our neck of the woods is a night race in wine country this Saturday.

Its been awhile since I've posted and there are a million things to talk about cross-wise. I'll have to organize the mess upstairs before I start babbling randomly. MTB Done, Road Done, Cross (sly smile) Just getting Started. Preparations have been underway for months, but its Go-Time this Saturday. Still got a few items to check off the list, but generally ready. The Hermann Invitational Night race should be a blast, except for the 60+ stair climb every lap. That's gonna kick me right in the jimmy, especially with the cast of characters on the start list. No call up for me, I should have thrown in my 2006 Missouri State CX Champ credentials and I'd have gotten up to the 2nd row. Oh well Huppity Hup!

No comments: